Author Topic: CPC ประจำเดือน สิงหาคม 2554 รศ.ดร.นพ.วีรพันธุ์ โขวิฑูรกิจ  (Read 24664 times)

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
For 46XX GD cases, several genes have been implicated including homozygous or compound heterozygous inactivating mutations of the follicle-stimulating hormone receptor gene (FSHR; 2p21-p16), mutations in the BMP15 gene (Xp11.2) and mutations in the NR5A1 gene (9q33). Inactivating FSHR mutations are inherited in an autosomal recessive manner, BMP15 mutations are inherited in an X-linked manner and NR5A1 mutations are autosomal dominant in the great majority of cases

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
For 46 XY PGD
several genes have been implicated: SRY (gene deletion of or loss-of-function mutations; Yp11.3), NR5A1 (9q33) and DHH (homozygous or compound heterozygous mutations; 12q13.1). In addition, patients with partial duplications of Xp (including the NR0B1 gene) and chromosome 9p deletions (involving the DMRT1 and DMRT2 genes) may also present with isolated 46, XY CGD. Mutations in the CBX2 gene have been rarely reported, namely in a patient with development of ovarian tissue despite 46,XY karyotype. Mutations in the MAP3K1 gene (mapped on chromosome 5q) that cause downstream alterations in the MAP kinase signaling pathway have recently been identified in two familial and two sporadic cases. Environmental factors (maternal progesterone intake during pregnancy), and impaired prenatal growth have also been associated with 46,XY CGD.
This information is come from Orphanet

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
The implication of the information given is although routine karyotype is mandatory for diagnosis, the underlying genes caused should be sought for confirmation and giving proper genetic counseling to patient and families.

So clinical diagnosis in this case should be gonadal dysgenesis (as Mookiam, the first one who replied to this thread) but it can be pure or mixed (by karyotype) (clinical can be varying) and final diagnosis with karyotype and proper gene mutation analysis should be made.
About the pelvic mass, heterogenous enhancement with amorphous calicification made epithelial ovarian cancer less likely, mixed germ cells or gonadoblastoma is the most likely from the imaging and the associated syndrome suggested. Pathological diagnosis should finalize the diagnosis.

ซีพีซีงวดนี้ในเว็บคึกคักได้น้องอินเทิร์นบ้านเรา และ น้องเรสิเด๊นท์หนึ่งจากอเมริกามาร่วมแจม อาจารย์ธนินี จากภาควิชากุมารก็แสดงความสนใจผ่านหน้าเฟซบุคมาแล้ว อาจจะมาร่วมแจมที่นี่ และในวันซีพีซีด้วย ขอเชิญมาลับสมอง ประลองความรู้กันได้เลยครับ น้องๆ ทุกคน
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:28:17 PM by คนไกลบ้าน »

Wanla

• Administrator
  • เจ้าของโรงเตี๊ยม
บันทึกวิดีทัศน์ ขึ้นออนไลน์แล้ว http://forum.cumedicine.org/index.php?topic=553.0

ศิษย์ปัจจุบันและศิษย์เก่า (ทั้งระดับปริญญาบัณฑิต แพทย์ประจำบ้าน และแพทย์ประจำบ้านต่อยอด รวมถึงอาจารย์ด้วย) ท่านใดยังไม่มี login ของเว็บบอร์ดภาควิชา แจ้งผมมาได้เลยนะครับ  :)

waaaaan

I cannot register myself into the system and I still don't have any password yet.
I tried to click on the registration but I was asked for "registration code". I don't know what it is.
I need help on application ka. Best regards.

Wanla

• Administrator
  • เจ้าของโรงเตี๊ยม
I cannot register myself into the system and I still don't have any password yet.
I tried to click on the registration but I was asked for "registration code". I don't know what it is.
I need help on application ka. Best regards.

ขอบคุณน้อง waaaaan ที่สนใจกิจกรรมเว็บบอร์ด ของอายุรศาสตร์ จุฬาฯ นะครับ

ดังที่น้องคงทราบแล้วว่า ขณะนี้เราเปิดให้ศิษย์ปัจจุบันและศิษย์เก่าจุฬาฯ ทุกระดับ ตลอดจนอาจารย์ สมัครเป็นสมาชิกได้ http://forum.cumedicine.org/index.php?topic=297.0

ผมส่ง e-mail ถึงน้องแล้ว ยังไงคุยรายละเอียดกันทาง e-mail ต่อนะครับ ขอบคุณน้อง waaaaan อย่างมากอีกครั้ง  :)