Author Topic: CPC ประจำเดือน กันยายน 2554 อ.ชนิดา วินะยานุวัติคุณ  (Read 34238 times)

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
Thanks Ajarn CSI for continue discussion in this quiet forum and thanks Ajarn DK for continously contribute to this forum.

Yep, I totally agree that're extrahapatic necrotic masses, most likely LNs as AJ DK said.
And I didn't see that skin nodule until AJ DK pointed it out.  :P

And TB is still TB. So TB + is the most likely. As Aj Chusana tried to drag A DK out of infectious gamut, we'll see that soon, 55

Ajarn Chusana asked Aj DK about that's nodule and the likelihood of tumors and infection!? I don't know. 50/50

Suspicious history (I didn't want to raise this issue in my first comment :D): CA colon in a son onset at 35???, CA of liver in brother age 55 (metastasis or primary???)

chusana

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Dear Aj DK and KGB:
Yes, our Department is in debt to you both for continuing and great contribution to this forum!
Yes, what kind of tumor based on both clinical and epidemiological clues ???
Chusana

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
จริงๆ เอาความรู้แบบศัลย์แบบนสพปีสี่มาตอบดีกว่า
ถ้าทุเมอร์ที่ทำให้เหลืองได้ ก็มี คอแลงจิโอคาร์ซิโนมา ซีเอแอมพุลลา แล้วก็ซีเอเฮดออฟแพนเครียส ซึ่งอาจารย์ดีเคได้ตัดไปให้แล้วสองอัน ก็เหลือคอแลงจิโอคาร์ซิโนมา ซึ่งถ้าเอามาดูแล้วก็คลับคล้ายคลับคลา อยู่ ถ้าอาจารย์ชุษบอกว่าเกี่ยวกับประวัติครอบครัวที่เอามาขี้โกง ก็ขอแทงว่าเป็นคอแลงจิโอคาร์ซิโนมา แอสโซซิเอทกับ ล้นช์ ซินโดรมหรือ เอชเอนพีซีซีก็แล้วกันครับ
ฆ่าตัวตายหนีไปก่อนฟังคำตอบสุดท้าย แว่บบบบบบ

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
cutaneous metastasis of cholangiocarcinoma ก็เจอได้เรื่อยๆ ทีเดียว

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
Klaskins tumour เป็นคำตอบสุดท้าย  :'(

chusana

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Dear Aj KGB:
I think the mass obstructing CBD locates outside the liver, doesn't it?
Chusana

darth kitty

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Narrow ลงไปเรื่อยๆแล้ว
ชักสนุกแล้วสิ
สุดท้าย ผู้ร้ายตัวจริงเป็นใคร  ???
ขอเชิญผู้อ่านกระทู้ร่วม vote
โดยยังมีรางวัลของ AJ CSI เช่นเดิม  ::)

ปล แป๊บเดียว ยอด view พุ่งปรี๊ดเลย  ;)

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
คืนชีพกลับมาตอบ ลืมไปอีกอันนึงคือ ซีเอออฟคอมมอนไบล์ดัคต์ (นสพ ปีสี่ต้องรู้) แล้วก็เฟิร์สพาร์ตดูโอดีนัม (แต่อาจารย์ดีเคบอกว่าไม่เห็นมาจากไส้) แต่จริงๆ ผมจะบอกว่าดูซีทีไม่รู้เรื่องหรอกครับ ว่าก้อนมันเป็นสตรัคเชอร์ของอะไร หรือติดกับอะไรไป แต่ก็เดาว่ามันคือทุเมอร์ซัมธิงแถวๆนั้นล่ะครับ   

ถ้าตามคลินิคัล เพนเลสจอนดีซ (ถ้าปวดมากนึกถึงแพนเครียส แต่รายนี้ก็ปวดนิดหน่อย ซึ่งก็เป็นก้อนในรีโทรเพอริโตเนียล ก็ปวดได้นะ) ไม่มีอินเตอร์มิตเต๊นท์ (นึกถึงแอมพุลล่า) มีแต่โปรเกรสซีพ ขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ถ้าอาจารย์ชุษบอกว่านอกตับเป็นส่วนมาก ก็เหลือซีบีดีนี่แหละครับ และถ้าก้อนอื่นๆ ก็คงเป็นลิมโฟมาเป็นโนดอย่างที่จารย์ดีเคว่าเอาไว้

อย่างไรก็ตามถ้าตามประวัติครอบครัว จะเป็นของบิลิอารีแทรค สมอลบาวน์หรือแกสตริกก็ไม่ผิดกติกาครับ

chusana

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Dear all:
I am not an expert in Oncology; I'm wondering whether all those tumors Aj KGB mentioned could have metastasis to abdominal wall or not???
Who knows very well, please make a response na krab!
Chusana

KGB

• หัวหน้าบ๋อย
    • Clinical genetics
The skin is an uncommon site for distant metastases (with a frequency ranging from 0.7% to 10.4%, depending on the series), which most commonly occur after the identification of a primary cancer [1, 2]. More than 60 percent of skin metastases are adenocarcinomas, usually arising in the breast, lung, or large intestine [3]. In males, primary solid tumors that most often metastasize to the skin are carcinomas of the lung (24%), carcinomas of the colon (19%), and melanomas (13%). In women, breast cancer is the most frequent (69%), followed by colon cancer (9%) and melanoma (5%) [3, 4]. Gastric cancer has been reported in only 6 percent of all skin metastases in males and 1 percent in females [2].

According to Schwartz et al. cutaneous metastatic disease as the presenting sign of internal cancer is most common with cancer of the lung, kidney, and ovary [3]. Nevertheless, in a recent review, cutaneous metastases have been seen as an initial sign of cancer in 20 of 92 cases (22%) [5].

cutaneous metastases from cholangiocarcinoma are extremely rare ;p only case reports
and also should be applied for CBD cancer ;p

chusana

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Dear Aj KGB:
Very much helpful! for your information.
Right now! I think we almost reach the target???
Chusana

darth kitty

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
Dear Aj KGB:
Very much helpful! for your information.
Right now! I think we almost reach the target???
Chusana
สังเกตเวลา Post นะครับ ท่านผู้อ่าน  :o
CSI ทุ่มเทมาก
ตื่นมาก ก็เข้ามาติดตามเลย
วันเสาร์นะเนี่ย  :-*

ผมว่าเรากำลังเจอกับ rare case นะครับ  ;)
rare x rare x rare x rare เลย
ดังนั้น incidence คงเอามาแทง case นี้ไม่ได้

คำตอบ น่าจะยังกลับไปที่เดิม
คือ CT  8)
ว่าแต่ CA อะไรล่ะ  ???
(เห็นไหมครับ ตอนนี้ทุกคน point ว่า ไม่ใช่ TB อย่างเดียวแน่ๆแล้ว
รางวัล มารอตรงหน้าแล้วครับ ขอกด vote กันหน่อยครับ)

darth kitty

• เด็กเสิร์ฟ
กระทู้ไม่เดินแล้ว
ปั่นกันหน่อยครับผม

DK

Klaskins tumour เป็นคำตอบสุดท้าย  :'(
กระทู้ไม่เดิน
เลยมาปั่นเพิ่มครับ
Klaskins tumour แปลว่า hilar cholangioCA  ::)

แต่ว่า
ตำแหน่งจาก CT คิดว่ามันไม่ได้อยู่ตรง hilar นะครับ

DK

Paper free ครับ
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065084/
Cutaneous Metastasis from Cholangiocarcinoma as the First Clinical Sign: A Report of Two Cases

ส่วนอันนี้ของ emedicine load free เช่นกัน
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1101058-clinical#a0218

ส่วนอันนี้ load ไม่ฟรี
เรื่องทำไม cholangioCA ถึงมี hyperleukocytosis ซะขนาดนี้
Int J Clin Oncol. 2006 Jun;11(3):246-9.
Cholangiocellular carcinoma that produced both granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor and parathyroid hormone-related protein.

Abstract
A 56-year-old man was admitted to our hospital because of consciousness disturbance. Abdominal computed tomography revealed a large low-density tumor in the left lobe of the liver. He presented with marked leukocytosis and hypercalcemia with high levels of serum granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) and parathyroid hormone-related protein (PTH-rP). A diagnosis of cholangiocellular carcinoma (CCC) of the liver was confirmed by histological examination of an autopsy specimen. The tumor cells showed positivity for both G-CSF and PTH-rP with immunohistochemical staining. These results suggest that the tumor was producing both G-CSF and PTH-rP. This paraneoplastic G-CSF and PTH-rP production caused by CCC is very rare. Such cases must be followed up carefully, since tumors associated with paraneoplastic syndrome progress rapidly, resulting in a poor prognosis.